Implement multiple new clients on the Netsuite (OneWorld) platform.
* Implement many new subsidiaries for existing clients.
* Set up and maintain integrations with Bill.com, Vertex and FloQast.
* Design and create many custom entry forms and advanced PDF template, making extensive use of Free Marker and BFO.
* Create custom saved searches, reports, and financial reports based on business needs and requirements.
* Create custom accounts payable approval workflow.
* Utilize Suite Cloud IDE to create various types of custom modules in Suite Script, e.g. Suitelet and Scheduled scripts to facilitate export of hours worked to Paychex import file.
* Prepare data exports for migrations to Quickbooks.
* Provide excellent support for controllers, accounting managers, accountants, and bookkeepers in Outsourced Accounting Services division.
* Understands customer needs. Performs gap analysis between NetSuite functionality and customer requirements.
* Full understanding of NetSuite documentation standards, and able to create all standard project documentation.
* QA s project efforts and documentation to ensure project decisions/deliverables are sound
* Trains users on NetSuite’s new processes and products.
* Utilizes both formal and informal channels to facilitate the progress of work. Interprets and integrates multifaceted information from varied sources on a range of complex issues.
Skills and requirements
* Extensive NetSuite OneWorld experience.
* Intermediate to expert experience with core business processes such as accounting, distribution, and manufacturing
* Intermediate to expert functional ability in all NetSuite financial/distribution/professional services modules
* Experience with NetSuite reporting tools
* Experience with NetSuite integration tools and 3rd party add on modules
* Knowledge of NetSuite customization tools required
* Excellent communication and relationship building skills